Schizophrenia.com

How much do you pay for hospitalization in your country?

She turns 5 on the 18th.

1 Like

Dang, the passage of time is always startling. Happy birthday to her!

1 Like

I know what you mean. It seems my God daughter was five last week, now she’s 16 in high school. Holy crap, where did the time go!?

2 Likes

I had a simple procedure done in the hospital last year. I didn’t even stay overnight and the hospital charged over $30,000. Luckily I have Medicare. But if I didn’t have insurance that’s what I would have had to pay. It’s ridiculous

2 Likes

wow that’s nuts =O

1 Like

a “deer” thanks. my English is self-learned, have some minor (lol, major) mistakes. ower best animal suppose to be a dog, one of the most ainchant species in the world called it “knaani dog” because “cnaan” is the biblical Israel. well, part of.

3 Likes

hehe same for me… i learned english myself too but i notice here with the spell checker that i make a lot of mistakes still but when i see it’s wrong i correct it till it’s right.

1 Like

sorry but with what I hear from you, my American friends, I start to believe that your politicians are useless and greedy, careless and stink.
i would throw them to the sea and start a new, more humane system.
you can be angry at me, it’s fine but i have said my word.

3 Likes

We have healthcare issues in our country. There are people who are fighting to improve it, so I hope we eventually get a better system going

1 Like

With my insurance stays a real free for me. But, I’m super poor and on Medicaid.

good luck. i hope for all of you a better health care.

1 Like

Healthcare is free here in Canada except for some dental and optometrists stuff like Lasik etc. Work insurance pays everything for my dental and eye stuff though even if its only my parent’s work insurance. Work insurance is free.