How much are you study

• Each day
  • Every other day
  • Every 3rd day
  • Every week
  • Never

0 voters

I study 365. I enjoy it. I love it. But sometimes I think my brain will explode from all this studying. I even study while on vacation.

5 Likes

I never studied again after getting my university degree.

2 Likes

I answered every week, but it’s only a rough estimate. When I feel good and something piques my interest, I can study it every day for several weeks, until I get bored. Other times I can go months without studying anything.
I’ve also got several interesting trivia apps on my phone, which sadly I haven’t played with in a long while.

4 Likes

I haven’t done any hardcore academic like studying for over 45 years.

3 Likes

I study everything that I come in contact with to some degree or another. I am into my religion right now so most of the time, I spend trying to learn more about things I have never given much thought to.

2 Likes

@Michigan are you learning any Arabic?

I read books, but I’m currently not studying anything.

I do have several degrees and have studied 4 languages.

2 Likes

Which languages? I’ve studied Spanish and Arabic but dabble in lots of languages. I love languages. Do you also study linguistics? I’ve delved into that also.

1 Like

It’s actually 5 if you include my native tongue.

Dutch, French, German, Spanish and English.

I haven’t studied linguistics but I’m happy I know the meaning of the word etymology.

How are you doing these days @Loke ?

2 Likes

i watch great courses. they are series of university lectures. i emjoy the history ones. im currently on the ottoman empire and then i have 5000 years of chinese history to watch. i probably only watch it now about twice a month though. i was doing it every day.

i also read novels. thats kind of like srudying. then now i am studying the lotus sutra.

2 Likes

Doing ok. Etymology is so interesting to me!

It’s also interesting and I don’t know if you know this but the word sugar is a cognate in several languages.

2 Likes

Allow me to translate and check.

Suiker (Dutch), sucre (French), Zucker (German), azucar (Spanish).

Seems similar to me!

1 Like

I can’t think clearly enough to learn new things anymore. Stuff interests me but I keep forgetting what I just learned.

2 Likes

I studied psychology in college.
Now i study (alone) theology and revolutions.

2 Likes

I thought you study philosophy?

1 Like

I do a lot of thinking, almost 24/7 in times of insomnia. That would be philosophical studies.

1 Like

Amen sister. Me too

1 Like

I think this is going to sound stupid but I recently thought that actively taking notes may improve recall. Often I hear things that I forget but I don’t engage, I don’t have a way to engage with the information… But if I take notes it may help.

2 Likes

Whilst not having dona any studying for academic purposes,I do read a fairly wide range of articles.

1 Like