How many vehicles does your household have?

sorry @Aziz . I deleted those pics because I wasnt sure if regular members could see plate number in edits. I reposted below. But yes, you’re right. It looks a bit like a hearse.

2 Likes

Three vehicles for three people. We’ll be down to two when the kid goes back to uni in the fall.

2 Likes

I live in an apartment building with a parking lot, but I don’t have a car or driver’s license anymore.

2 Likes

3 vehicles.

My brother has his car. My parents have a car. And I have my minivan.

2 Likes

It’s just me and Hubby. We have one vehicle each. We did share a car for a few years, though.

2 Likes

We are down to 1 car between dad and I. I recently sold mine. Didn’t really need it now I don’t go to the city every week and it was eating a hole in my pocket. With registration and insurance I’ve already saved over $500 so it was a wise decision. I just give dad a bit more on payday to help with the running costs on his car and I use that.

3 Likes

Only one i dont need a car

2 Likes

Zero cars, we beg for rides or ride the bus

2 Likes
  1. theres only one person who can drive tho. and 2/3 cars have problems like battery draining and other one idek but its messed up
1 Like

I have 0 cars. I like using the train to get to places and my legs.

2 Likes

we don’t have any cars at the house here. but my sisters and brother have a car so i can go with them whenever i have to go somewhere.

1 Like

I gave my car to my ex in the divorce. I basically had stopped driving at that point. I maintain my license in case there is an emergency and I need to take someone to the hospital or there is a fire evacuation or something. Every once in awhile I run an errand just to keep my skills up but I use someone else’s car. So the answer is zero cars in my household.

1 Like

How do u all afford so many cars

1 Like

We have two Toyota vans. Both are paid off. We can seat fourteen people between the two of them. We are lucky.

2 Likes

There are no trains or buses where I live and the taxi service is sketchy AF. You need a vehicle. That being said, walking is Plan A and driving Plan B for me.

2 Likes

Belgium has a really good train system. You can travel easily from any city to any city in the country.

The benefits of being a small country. And Government funded public transport.

I don’t like to take the bus though.

I live a 10 min walk from the main train station.

If you live in the countryside you do need a car here.

2 Likes

We used to have intra-town and city bus service in Western Canada, but ridership dropped catastrophically after an incident involving a violent schizophrenic.

Nobody wanted to ride The Hound after that for some reason. There is pretty much no service outisde of the province of Ontario now.

2 Likes

Stabbed, beheaded and cannibalized,…

That’s brutal.

No wonder…

1 Like

The stigma really ramped up against SZs in Canada after this incident because of Vincent Li. I wish they had fed that miserable @#$% feet first into a wood chipper. No way he should be ever allowed out in public again after what he did.

1 Like

Zero. Not even a bicycle. I walk. Or take a bus.

1 Like