How Many Times Have You Moved?

Since child around 18. As an adult 9 of those. Will move again in a year.

2 Likes

21 years in my mom and dadā€™s house, got married at 21 years and moved into a condo, lived there for 3 years.

Then moved into the house dirrectly across the street from my mom and dadā€™s house- lived there 4 1/2 years.

Then moved into the house Iā€™m currently living in, been here since 1993, 26 years.

Not bad for a militaty brat.
ā€¦andmy momā€™s still living in the same house I grew up in.

2 Likes

$1100 a month for a trailer park lot rental? Uh that would be a negative for me! There is no investment at Allen that scenario! Iā€™ve never lived in a trailer myself, but when you posted this I thought I was reading this wrong! I just looked up average costs of trailer park lot rentals and they are not even close to that high! I know you said you canā€™t move your but in the long run I think youā€™d be better off getting out of there! You can rent a nice house for that price!

1 Like

About 6 times. I moved to Las Vegas for a year and a half, then lived in new York for a year before I settled down

1 Like

Good luck on your move. Iā€™ve moved 4 times in the last 6 years.

1 Like

Im moving to Sweden in a week! First time moving out the country.

Before that I moved 3 times, once as a kid, once to Alabama for college and then back home again.

@Mountainman sorry to hear about your housing situation, thats not right

1 Like

Many. Not sure. 5 until graduation from hs I think. Many as an adult.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.