How many times have you been tested for Covid-19? - POLL

How many times have you been tested for Covid-19?

• one time
  • never been tested
  • two times
  • three times
  • four times
  • five times
  • more than five times

0 voters

While in hospital

1 Like

Never been tested - and 99% sure i havent ever caught it, cos im hardly sociable. Had both jabs of course.

My nephew tested positive at the weekend, feel sorry for him cos he’s just lost a chunk of cash, now unable to go on holiday with his university mates.

1 Like

more then 5 times most were rapid tests .iam full vacinnated now so no tests.

2 Likes

Regular testing at work

Edit: not anymore since I’ve been vaccinated and also vaccines are required to work there now

1 Like

One time I had some symptoms got tested. Negative tho.

1 Like

Does the Covid test hurt? lol, I’ve heard it can be painful. I REALLY hope I never have to get tested – I am fully vaccinated now.

1 Like

no, it doesn’t hurt,

1 Like

It just feels a bit weird. No pain though

1 Like

I guess I don’t like the idea of someone probing my nostrils for 5 seconds, sounds super uncomfortable. But if I ever show symptoms, I suppose I’ll get tested.

1 Like

My man. You’re the type of person I like to not hang out with!

:heart:

3 Likes

I said twice so far. Both were inpatient visits for mental health. I need a third test though.

1 Like

I was tested twice because of possible symptoms and once before a medical procedure that required a covid test beforehand. All three covid tests were negative.

The first covid test I got early in the pandemic required swabbing the back of the throat plus both nostrils. The two more recent covid test required swabbing the nostrils.

They were all drive through tests at my medical provider.

1 Like

I was tested in September of 2020 when I was sick and had a temperature.

1 Like

Was never tested. I’m such a hermit that spend little time in public.

Don’t think I’ve had but you never know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.