How many times a day to you have to charge your phone?

I just got a new battery in my old iPhone se and it takes like 3 hours to fullly charge. I have to charge 2x-3x a day.

1 Like

My phone has a 5000mah battery so I just charge it overnight and that’s it. No need to charge it during the day.

1 Like

Usually overnight but its basically done by night time. If I turn off apps it lasts a bit longer.

1 Like

My Galaxy s10 about every day and a half. Galaxy watch 3 every other morning. Trick is not to charge fully to 100% cos it stresses the battery.

1 Like

Is it the same as my phone? Xiaomi Redmi 9?

I also don’t charge it during the day and I avg 10h screen on time per day, its usually at 40-30% when I charge it at night.

2 Likes

I gave my Umidigi 6000mah phone to my father as the speakers were sh!t lol Xiaomi has much better speakers. Xiaomi 4 Life :grin:

1 Like

My phone charges in an hour . Battery holds up to 3 dayz.

1 Like

Don’t leave your phone charging all night you will damage your battery.

2 Likes

I charge mine each evening while I’m sleeping.

1 Like

Redmi Note 9 Pro.

I leave it charging to 100% overnight while asleep. I’ve done that with all my phones and never had a problem.

2 Likes

Just the once usually

1 Like

your battery will not last long… you shouldnt left charging phone after its 100 percent batter full. your battery will drain very fast later if you do this. i was charging my iphone like this and my battery drained very fast after i charged like this

2 Likes

Usually one charge per day. It’s like an hour. I have the iPhone 12s it has good battery life. I haven’t been watching anything on my phone lately though. If I stream stuff I plug it in

1 Like

Nah. Every phone I’ve had has been charged like this and I’ve never had a battery issue.

3 Likes

At least twice or three times a day but I usually don’t charge it to 100% as I use it so much lol!

2 Likes

Me too

I don’t understand why I have to charge so often.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.