How many people use a van as their primary car?

I had an AWD mini van. Was a town and country by Chrysler. Just got rid of it. Was old, a 97.

1 Like

Toyota is a great car.

Mine has lasted like 15 years and still goes well

1 Like

I am on my 2nd Toyota 4Runner. It’s a 2003. About a 170,000 miles. Not even thinking of replacing it until it hits 200,000.

The check engine light has only come on one time and it needed a new gas cap. That was it. I had to replace the battery cables last year but that was easy.

Other than replacing brake pads and putting new tires on it it has been maintenance free.

In about three years or so I will buy another one. A couple or three years old with 30,000 to 40,000 miles on it. New ones are too expensive but it’s a good truck. I used to drive Broncos for an SUV but ford quit making them. I hear they are bringing them back though.

I am not a minivan kind of guy. Don’t have a big family. My son moved out so it’s just me and the wife. I need an SUV for the two big dogs though.

Lots of people use a van as their primary “car”. Nothing to worry about.

I took a short bus in highschool. It was a van with a school bus sign.

The company let’s drivers use the vans as personal vehicles if they accept a lower pay grade and one of my drivers did that and said her friends all loved to load up in the big van.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.