How many people are like this?

“I can’t stand this loneliness!”

2 Likes

Not me. I keep trying to get away from people to decompress.

6 Likes

I dont really get lonely. Pretty comfortable alone its peaceful

1 Like

My default mode is being alone. When someone accepts me or accepts something about me, it is nice

3 Likes

I think I have mixed feelings about it. It’s good with alonetime once in a while, but for the most part I would like to have someone to be with.

2 Likes

I’m too drugged up so I don’t feel loneliness.

2 Likes

Speaking alone is a sign that
even subconsciously i need friends

2 Likes

I could be alone forever just fine, as long as I have my computer. If the computer and internet were taken away from me, I would be driven to madness though.

Same here 155555544

1 Like

Me also I like peace and quiet but like to see family

I was lonely. Best thing I ever did was move to a group home.

im alone.

all i have is family and a few friends who dont live here.

1 Like

Lol I love that

1 Like

I’ve been that way before, but now not so much. The internet and the tv keep me entertained. I know next to nothing about computers, but I get most of what I want on You Tube. I have no need to go anywhere else on my computer.

I really only crave the company of my husband. I like to have him around and I like spending time with him.

Everyone else, I can only handle in small doses. I kinda feel like I can’t completely relax around anyone besides my husband. I don’t want the other people to see how limited I am (mentally and physically), from health problems. I can’t keep up with healthy people.

I do like seeing other family and my friend, but I need time by myself (and Hubby) for most days. My husband is similar.

3 Likes

Thanks. So do I. Had to note it down.

1 Like

I’m constantly surrounded by family. I cherish alone time.

2 Likes