How many of you have read a full book

It has been a long time since I’ve read that one. I’m about to pick up “13 Gun Salute” in the Master and Commander series.

Oh those sea tales.

1 Like

In the past I had many books but I had to leave these behind when I always had to move to new places. I do not read any books and have not done so in many years. In the past I read some English books in order to maintain my language abilities but there are still very many English words I do not know or I have forgotten.

When talking to people I tend to get the feeling that people can read my thoughts if I look them in the eye so I just repeat everything they say in my head.

I finally finished my first book in years last weekend since it had me drawn into it. I had finished it while on the bus with nothing else to do.
So I don’t think I do finish books much.

1 Like

I always liked his tv shows. I didn’t know he was a novelist.

I have read many books, especially in college. I used to always keep up with every book Stephen King put out and in high school it was Tolkein then before college it was science fiction like Heinlein and Herbert. Now I can’t read and it really tears me up.

I am remiss. I have been meaning to get around to those. I just checked and saw they are available in the provincial eLibrary, but are loaned out right now. No matter, I’ve added myself to the waiting list. How wonderful is it to be able to borrow and return library books without having to step away from your cuppa and comfy chair? :smile:

10-96

1 Like