How many of you can drive after dark

I had to make a trip about an hour’s Drive in the dark to another town pick up my kids as roommate from work on the way back I was wondering how many of you drive after dark

1 Like

My GF drives, but not after dark. I rarely drive, but I avoid driving at night also.

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t think I am able to get a driver’s license, because I have been declared “incapacitated”, so the question of me driving at night is moot.

My anxiety used to prevent me from driving night, rain and highways

Now I can drive wherever , whenever though.

1 Like

I can still drive at night. My father couldn’t and my mother in law can’t but I can see just fine.

1 Like

I CAN drive after dark, but I much prefer not to. My night vision is not as good as it used to be.

2 Likes

I try not to drive at night, it became more difficult some years ago, and especially with the rise of LED headlights. If I’m on a road trip I’ll do it, but otherwise I try to spend my nights at home.

2 Likes

I have recently but was nervous due to eyesight.

1 Like

I don’t like driving in the dark.
I try to avoid doing so.

2 Likes

I can with my glasses. Without, no way. Lights blur too bad.

2 Likes

I dont drive but even as a pedestrian the brightness of headlights is an issue for me so I wouldnt like it

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t like driving in the dark. I have my driving license, but have to go through medical questionnaire’s every 3 years.
It took 2 Dr’s and my consultant to convince dvla that I need a vehicle to get from A to B. So, I cherish my car and drive so carful.

At night, the visibility is poor when a large car is behind me blinding me with the headlights.

Nesta x

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.