How many of you are actively psychotic?

I think I am psychotic what about you?

I don’t believe I can create a poll, so I’ll leave it with the question.

2 Likes

Right now, I don’t even know if I’m sick, the voices are telling me I’m not sick.

I’m gonna say that’s a yes from me

1 Like

i am… still waiting for the meds to start working

1 Like

I’ll admit I get manic sprees from time to time but I can control and filter what I say and do.

It’s hard to say, honestly. I want to say my symptoms are controlled atm but I still question myself at times. I’m pretty sure I need therapy to help distinguish anxiety from psychosis since the two are so intertwined for me.

2 Likes

@Deux

• Psychotic
  • Controlled
  • Don’t Know

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m surprised by how popular don’t know is so far lol…

No idea what If I think I’m fine when really I have all the symptoms

I don’t think I’m psychotic anymore. At least since I started the Sodium Benzoate. I still have the memories I had before but I feel calmer. I think what I say is real.

Some say I’m delusional, but I think it’s real.

1 Like

Well, how many of us question their own sanity ?

very true I guess. I know I wonder every day especially if I’m teetering

1 Like

It’s the slow building episodes that get me, the subtle ones that sneak up on you, when insight goes out the window. That’s the one that scares me.

Most of the time I realize I’ve got voices, or that what I see might not be real. It’s when I don’t that it gets dangerous

1 Like

My dr says I’m psychotic still. I’m not so sure

1 Like

I am for sure. I’ve never taken medication. From the research I’ve done the medication really only helps with positive symptoms. My positive symptoms do not negatively affect my quality-of-life so I just never tried any. I’m curious to see what non-psychotic reality is but with all the nasty side effects who knows if I will ever try. My worst experience with schizophrenia is all the negative symptoms.

the slow burners have gotten me too. sucks too because then it takes a long time for people to notice and get you treatment

1 Like

I’d say its worth a try. I was for the most part functional psychotic but with meds I function a lot better. Some of these newer meds are great

I have a few beliefs I still believe in which people don’t share so I guess I’m got a few psychosis symptoms still. But not hearing voices at the moment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.