How many of you actually complain that your dr is running late?

I just feel the drs who are late , in my experience , are the best !!! If you think they taking too long with the other patient, you’ll get the same treatment.

3 Likes

V true @anon80629714 151515

1 Like

Sorry just that I’m sitting here and so many impatient patients.

2 Likes

Hope u go well with doctor …!!!

It saddens me when folk in Britain forget what a good deal we get with the NHS.

1 Like

Better to be an impatient patient, than a patient inpatient !!!

3 Likes

Yes I may complain a lot but I don’t show my appreciation as much. I think the NHS has flaws but you won’t get this service anywhere else.

1 Like

I think i had to reply

1 Like

Sup my dutch man …!!! What are uupto…

Yo dude im going to the psychologist she is a very pretty girl im going to try to hit on her lol joke

What are you up to?

3 Likes

Man i am still lying on bed been drinking a lot of coffee …

1 Like

So you like coffee now far cry?
Be careful, it will give you insomnia.

1 Like

I drank straight 6 cup now…i am worried about my sleep now …!!!

Your sleep for tonight has probably been compromised. Sorry man… :coffee:

How was your walk today?

1 Like

I didn’t go …cuz my granny is ill…i may be continue from 2 morrow …!!! Andrey feeling bored …!!!

Did you visit your grandma to the hospital?
You should go and see her tomorrow…

1 Like

Yes hospital is 5 min away from my place .!!! I am going tomorrow to see her…!!!

2 Likes

Andrey hows ur mom…is she okay now…???

1 Like

Yes she is fine now. She had an indigestion and headache. But it passed, thanks for asking !
Why did you stop playing table tennis ?

1 Like

Andrey …i was super dependent on my parents and few friend before sz …!!! I couldnt go out without my friends…i was highly unsocial …i fear to talk to people who are strange to me…i only speak to my fewest friend and my mum and dad…i was limited to my family i was family oriented …being unsocial was a huge curse for my self esteem …i used to think i was unloved and uncared and unwanted son …my parents never tried to boost my self esteem…

They neither encouraged nor motivated me as a child… they used to expected a lot of me…they even expected a job from me…that time i was severly hard hit my low self esteem .i had problem introducing myself to the stranger i was so coward and feeble…

From no where …i starting to feel learned helplesness …where i gave up all the power i had…i started from low self esteem to sz…so thats my story …singning off for now…!!! Take care…!!!

2 Likes