Schizophrenia.com

How many of us?

How many have been madly in love, or madly in lust?

1 Like

Heheheheh me heheheheh 15 characters

1 Like

A few times for love… or was it lust? I don’t know.

1 Like

neither my life is worthless

1 Like

Your life is not worthless, love and lust do not make up life.

1 Like

Both my heart and my little head has done the thinking for me lol.

1 Like

Both. Was traumatizing.

2 Likes

Blind infatuation It’s traumatizing. I wouldn’t describe my experience as love. I broke inside. Or maybe I’m still hurt and don’t describe it as love then.

1 Like

I think that it was lust disguised as love - Fools me all of the time :smile:

1 Like

I have definitely been both. Pharmaceuticals have definitively taken away both, however. I feel nothingness when on medication.

2 Likes

well all the other aspects of life seem to be working against me also. getting a job? nope nobody is interested. doing school? nope failed and too old now.getting in shape? nope no willpower. any relationship? nope no interest. doing anything significant? no motivation or inspiration. what else is there? im stuck in a pile of â– â– â– â–  and the only dream i have had in my life to join the military which i trained years for losing 40kg (80pounds) in the process is all destroyed by the schizophrenia breakdown which i had right the night before i wanted to call the military center. now i regained all the 40kg of fat back on my body and am absolutely unfit. cant join the military. coincidence? what worth is there left?

the porsitve thing is that my parents bought a house and im moving with them… yep still living with parents…

Had to add… Confusing an empathy for someone else in pain for something more. Is the one I get lost in the most these days.

1 Like

The man I had my children with.

The romantic love of teachers and writers.

The first love that was unrequited.

And I’m hoping right now.

So, what is that, 4 times?

2 Likes

Ever made someone smile? Cry? Shout in anger? Just those small things make you worthwhile. You changed your parents lives, just being born! That’s really significant!

I’ll tell you my favorite thing to do when I am feeling really down… I like to go out and make strangers smile. Help a busy mom with her groceries. Tell your mother that she is amazing (and mean it). Dance in the car at a red light until the person in the car next to you is laughing their ass off. It is a blast, and it will make both you, and someone else, feel better! It really makes a large difference, and who knows, you could be saving someones life or just their day by a small act of kindness.

3 Likes

im not a person who really cares about people if they dont give me something in return. sorry its just my character.

2 Likes

That kind of makes me sad, I wouldn’t know how to operate without my love of people? No, not a love of people, just a love of people pleasing. A love of giving.

What does make you happy?

dreaming of how my future could be. good job, nice girlfriend, healthy etc. but such things are never fullfilled.

That’s how I’m feeling today.

1 Like

Well, that’s not productive at all.

Do you cook? Write? Preform? Surf the internet? Read? Do mathematical equations? Anything? Walk? Run? Skip? Make merriment?

im tired of sharing my activities it doesnt lead anywhere ive spoken with my psychologist about it many times and its pointless.