How many of these life markers do you have?

I have my family, college degree, car, house.

Thank you @Tomasina at least I have myself! And I have you too! :heart: I hope youā€™re having a good day!

2 Likes

iā€¦i have a pig. does that count?

3 Likes

Close by family and a car, so two. IDK what other is supposed to include. I guess something else I count as significant, if so I also have a pc.

Car, family, friends, pet, independent living, have completed higher education but donā€™t work. Not the marryling kind :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I rent an apartment, I own a house that I use as rental property, I have a bachelorā€™s degree, I have three friends, I live close to a sister, Iā€™ll soon have my own online business, and Iā€™ll never marry again.

Yes, indeed! @Noise. Cheers to living outside the box, my friend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I put down family, husband, college degree, place of my own, friends, car, and children. I probably should have put down other too, because I have pets and a hobby.

I have a car (a Ford Escape that I bought brand new and love), a cute house, two degrees, a husband, three children, and two dogs. I have a good life!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.