• 3-4 hours
  • 4-5 hours
  • 5-6 hours
  • Basically all day

0 voters

1 Like

I usuually watch youtube not tv tho

4 Likes

Now that i’m working a full time job, I havent been watching much TV. Maybe 1-2 hours a day? Before getting this job I would easily watch 5 plus hours a day.

5 Likes

That counts I suppose.

Just like Hulu or Netflix count too

3 Likes

I don’t have the energy to focus on the teli. I’m lucky if I can watch a whole movie. I do watch the news though.

4 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha basically all day if you include watching on phone.

2 Likes

Usually, I watch none. occasionally I may watch some one the weekend and sometimes I watch the news during the week or weekend. But on the average day, I watch none.

I see that I am the only one that has selected that option so far.

4 Likes

I watch about an hour a day, normally shows in French as I’m trying to maintain my second language.

2 Likes

Living with my Aunt, she has to have the tv on for “noise”. So it’s on from the moment that she wakes up and sets a timer to fall asleep by. I much rather read, or listen to youtube.

4 Likes

Zero. I do watch a bit on Youtube sometimes, but don’t own a TV for almost 14 years.

4 Likes

I watch the Yankees game. Maybe 1-2 hours of it. That’s all for me on tv.

2 Likes

I only watch YouTube and Netflix

1 Like

I only watch the news once a day. It’s 30 min. Either at 1pm or 7 pm.

That’s it.

2 Likes

I can’t watch tv during the day
I sit down watch tv around 5 pm and lately I stay up and watch my favorite programs

1 Like

Zero. I read books instead :blush:

2 Likes

I would say none but there is a tv on at work

Almost never. Wish I could on occasion, but haven’t got the focus.

If it were up to me, I wouldn’t watch it at all. I only watch cause my GF wants me to watch her shows with her.

When we’re in the tv is on in the background. Kids Netflix stuff for qwertle. But we are out a lot. I couldn’t say how many hours exactly w day but it’s a few.

i watch a lot. after midday i watch movie and series with my father and in the evening i watch tv with my mum till i go sleep.