How many friends have you made?

Just this year, after 2 years of struggling and isolation, I got out of it and so far made 6 or 7 new friends and connected with 4 or 5 old friends. Many are disabled but struggling through work or school, or people who knew me in the past. It is really encouraging. Most are working hard towards finding work despite their disabilities. I wish I could do the same. How is your social life? Healthy? If it’s not, I encourage you to go out and socialize more!

3 Likes

I kinda did that but I lose a lot of friends due to me having “no filter” or “being toxic”. Nah they’re cool people just are busy and I’m kind of obnoxious.

2 Likes

ive made no friends at all the past 5 years…ive just lost them all. I just get on here now…

2 Likes

I have five friends but only really ever see two. I’m awkward. So people feel uncomfortable around me. I have a few close friends who look at it more as quirky. I don’t mind quirky lol.

1 Like

I run through friendships too quickly. Can’t stay in any relationship. I see far too much into other people. I have to lower my standards.

1 Like

I dont have friends either. I would like to have but I dont have. Socialize is very important because man is a social animal not a lonely one…