How many cups of coffee do you drink? A Poll

I thought coffee was bad for schizophrenics?

I Havenā€™t Had a Cup of Coffee in a Very Long, Long, Long Time. I Would Usually, (Back When I Lived With My Dad), I Would Usually Grab 2 to 3 Cups. I Find it Strange That Coffee is Made of Beans. I Donā€™t Eat Beans. Because Thatā€™s Jus Weird. Who Actually Enjoys Beans?. Theyā€™re Squishy. Kinda Strange. And Unusual. There is a Movie Where The Main Character Calls Himself, MAXWELL HOUSER. Itā€™s an Olde Film, (And itā€™s Not Even That Good), Well, Itā€™s Okay, Overall. But it Wasnā€™t Funny Until I Got Much Older. Iā€™d Like to Make a Cup of Coffee And Watch That Movie Againā€¦ . ā€¦ :sleeping:

so latuda more energising.

Mine varies a lot. Sometimes 1 or 2. Sometimes 5 or more.

2 Likes

i was a coffee,milk addict. I could drink 4-5 cup coffee a day, after a lactose intolerance attackā€¦i stopped drinking coffee and now i drink it once in a while

1 Like

Sometimes 2 too many.

1 Like

Its less sedating than Risperdal for me.
But negative symptoms are the same with both if I drink coffee with Risperdal. I wasnā€™t very sleepy on Latuda compared to Risperdal.

I must drink about 10 cups of coffee a day. Im on seraqoul 25mg twice a day plus 300mg at night - and if i didnt i would be asleep most of the day.

I love my posh coffees anyway, i got a barista machine in the kitchen to serve it up.

1 Like

Same thing here but with Risperdal. I didnā€™t drink coffee before until I switched to Risperdal from Latuda.

1 Like

I drank so much coffee that I decided it would be cheaper and easier to take caffeine pills. Iā€™ve started drinking green tea, though, because it has the amino acid L-theanine in it. Iā€™ve laid in a good supply. I have cut down on my caffeine intake, though. I was taking about 800 mg a day, now Iā€™m taking less than 400 mg a day. I hope I can lower it. I think my addiction to caffeine is mostly psychological, but psychological addictions can be stronger than physical addictions.

1 Like

I only drink coffee. I donā€™t drink anything but coffeeā€¦

1 Like

I drink a lot of teaā€¦coffee occasionally, one tub of coffee lasts me a year.

1 Like

I donā€™t have coffee everydayā€¦ when I do itā€™s 1 to two cupsā€¦ I used to drink moreā€¦

1 Like

Mmm I really try not to drink caffeine unless absolutely necessary. Iā€™ve had coffee twice this week.

1 Like

At the moment about 8 cups a day.

I used to drink about 12, but I donā€™t work in an office anymore

2 Likes

Yea I was also drinking more coffee when I worked in an office, it was free too.

2 Likes

About 3 - one in morning first thing after prayers, one around noon, and one around 6pm

1 Like

I have a couple cups in the morningā€¦and then finish and microwave the cold coffee left over in the pot for two more cups later in the day to keep from getting a caffeine head acheā€¦

2 Likes

i do not drink coffee, got a bad feeling about it, psychosis wise, and other healthiwise

though i used to so i know the buzz it can give

1 Like

I must drink about 10. Iā€™ve started drinking decaf in the evenings though since I heard about caffeine overdose. Need my jumpstart in the morning though.

1 Like