How many books do you own?

I own over 30 ebooks and probably more physical books. I have a lot of books I just need to read.

2 Likes

1000 books. And many eBooks

7 Likes

jeez, I just realized I have 96 books in my room. the majority of them are medical books and text books. then a handfull of religious and sz and a few self improvement books that I have yet to give away.

2 Likes

Probably around 50 or 60 currently on rotation. There’s a place near me that gives you credits to buy their books when you bring books to sell them. I usually just rotate out my books that way.

It’s fun to come across a book in their store that I know I sold to them. It’s only happened once because the place is huge. But it was cool when it did.

I don’t have my ebooks though. Maybe 10. I don’t like to read from my phone. Maybe I would if I had a tablet but who knows.

3 Likes

Not many, I tend to get rid of them once I’m done reading them.

1 Like

I have like 20, I’m poor so I used to go at the library to read or borrow them.

3 Likes

Around 15 I have right now at home. Most of my books have gone to my sister and her husband. I only have space for around 15 to 20 books. But since I suffer from insomnia this year from january, I haven’t read through a book this year. It is hard. I just smoke and try to sleep.

1 Like

If I had to estimate I probably have somewhere in the ballpark of 500 physical books.

I’ve read about 25% of them.

I have everything from philosophy books, mental health stuff, fiction, to martial arts and theology.

3 Likes

87 on the bookshelf in my bedroom but that doesn’t count what’s in the chest above the garage. Probably 150 all told. Maybe 200.

1 Like

Oh wow! Lots of physical books and more ebooks.

I love reading. Thanks to Miss J of first grade.

:rainbow:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.