How long you want to live?

I’ve never been scared of death, and never thought I’d make it to my 30s. That being said, I want to live long enough for my pups to die of old age. So, about ten more years and I’m good.

2 Likes

As long as i psysically can. As soon as my body starts failing, lll let go.

Life is beautiful

3 Likes

150 years old or more, I love it here.

3 Likes

Even if ill die tomorrow ill die as a happy man.

3 Likes

I’m ready to go.

2 Likes

Don’t care one way or the other. I would like to be in better shape while I am alive though.

2 Likes

With my father.

as long as I have my mind and my health as long as possible…I stand to be rich in my old age.

1 Like

Probably in a couple years maybe 30

1 Like

im not sure, some days im ready to go. im 36 now, and try to stop smoking for my health, but i don’t really want to get old, and suffer from dementia or alzheimer’s like my grandmother.

on the other hand if im going to die relatively young, i don’t want to spend all my time working. if i work till i can draw social security i guess i would like to live to my 80’s, to spend all my savings travelling and drawing social security.

I want to live as long as my parents live… I don’t know what will happen to me after they die. I am sure that nobody will look after me after their death. My mother is 50 year old and my father is 55 year old

1 Like

To about 95 1515

Is that a threat? OK, OK, I’ll pay the kickback.

1 Like

I’m 62 years old. I am also an aspiring writer, and most of the best writers in the world were dead before I got started. I’m hoping I can make it to about 85 years old if my mind stays clear. Sometimes I feel like I would love to depart from life immediately.

Clone me clone me now give me the anti-aging drug

1 Like

Me too @lekkerhondje

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.