How long you been here? (Include old site)

• 1 year
  • 2 years
  • 3 years
  • 4 years
  • 5 years plus

0 voters

2 Likes

I’ve been 5 years !!!

Ish, you keep changing your vote…
What a heck… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Back in 2012 When I was still in the denial recovery phase, I came to the old site =)
I do not remember my username or email? :thinking:

i signed up and posted a long paragraph that I want to stop taking medication and about cameras, it was funny/sad combination.

A bunch of people commented ‘troll’ and stuff like that :wink: so I did not visit again
Then in 2015 or 2014? I signed up when i lost my job. It was a very difficult time with PTSD and just now I am a bit better since then.

1 Like

Okay I can’t remember if it’s 4 years or 5!!! I panic :fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:

I guess I’m lucky I got ill at 30. Only 3 years ago… and found this site 2 years and a half ago.
sz wasn’t able to mess with my mind for too long. I got better only 2 month after psychosis broke out.

1 Like

Ahh so you are 33

:older_man:

1 Like

Says the 32 yr old :older_woman:

2 Likes

Btw do you have grey hairs? I only have like 5 and I keep plucking them out when they grow.

I have not sat and counted but I have a few. I have only died 4 times in my life.

Grays don’t bother me too much but more if I had more

*dyed. Not died.

1 Like

I thought you were a :cat2: and you had 9 lives lol.

2 Likes

Is this supposed to be an Insult , dogs never lie and cheat id be happy to be a :dog:

1 Like

If u are a dog, I will be a flea in your fur :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Fleas only live 24 hours possibly less. :confused:

I joined literally probably 5 years and a week ago. it was late july 2012 that I first joined the board and told everyone I was jesus then got it moved to unusual beliefs which pissed me off.

But I didn’t post much more til the next January or February. Then when the new format came it took a year for me to start posting again.

1 Like

Oh don’t be sad.
I would die a happy flea after making you itch and your heart twitch…

1 Like

I’m not sure I’d want to marry a flea if only was with me a day I like to get to know the flea first it takes more than a day plus

Now you are getting cautious… you are very prude, even during mania lol…
Talking abt marriage lol…

I think this thread is compromised. My job here is done :smile:

1 Like