How long will my delusion last?

I just want to know how long will my delusions last? I have had a camera implanted in me for the past 4 years and have been broadcasted over tv for the past 3 years. Idk how long this will last. It is so scary going through this. How long do these delusions last?

If it were me I’d consider Clozapine. There’s no guarantee that it will work though.

I’m sorry that you feel you’re going through this.

1 Like

How long did your delusion last for you?

Even on meds I still have what other people would call delusions :frowning: But they’re kind of in the background now. This delusion you have seems to be ruining your life.

All you can do is be 100% honest with your psychiatrist and hope he puts you on a med that helps.

1 Like

Since you have insight of your delusion why you need to worry about it. Delusion only becomes a problem if you have no insight of it. Only thing you should make sure is to never act on it.

4 Likes

I really don’t know if this is a delusion. That’s why I keep talking about it because I don’t know. Being broadcasted over tv is terrifying. Maybe if this lasts another year I will believe this is just a delusion.

Its paranoia. You can ignore it. If its getting too bothering then pills can help but it can numb you fully meaning you might get more negative symptoms.

1 Like

I’ve supposedly had delusions since about 2006. My belief that Navy Seals are following and recording me has been going on since 2008. My other so called delusions are gone with the exception of receiving information from birds and bunnies.

1 Like

I’m trying to ignore it but it’s so hard to. I really hear people talking about me everywhere I go.

2 Likes

Keep ignoring it and also not get afraid of it, it won’t harm you in any way. When you consider it something to be afraid of you actually increasing its pull over you. Even if they broadcast you in TV what harm it can do. Celebrities are in TV all the time and they not worry about it instead they are proud of it. In this way change the way you see the issue. Cognitive behaviour therapy is based on this and enrolling to therapy will greatly help. Medications also help but even on medications paranoia can still come so therapy is must even if on medication or not for good progress.

1 Like

you need to have ur sinusitis check and go on APs as well

1 Like

What is sinusitis?

1 Like

It takes time and insight to get free from it, that’s basically all, and having someone to talk to

1 Like

You are right. I shouldn’t worry too much about being broadcasted.

1 Like

yeah clozapine

and give it a chance to work

2 months it takes to start having an effect…

1 Like

I am thinking about trying that I’m just afraid because of all of the blood tests it requires.

1 Like

true. but it might still be worth it. the blood tests are done to ensure you stay healthy.

which ap are you on atm and how long have you been on it for?

Sinusitis can cause psychosis like symptoms , a change of mental state

1 Like

I’ve believed my mother in law is trying to poison me since eight years ago when I first got married.

Alien I started believing was another entity in my head for five years

Sarah made herself known two years ago.

1 Like

What??? So if my nose wasn’t chronically blocked I wouldn’t get psychosis? So my sza is due to my nose???