How long has it been since you've had sex POLL

It’s been awhile for me. I’m divorced now. Your answer is private.

• I just got some
  • one day
  • two days
  • one week
  • two weeks
  • one month
  • two months
  • one year
  • more than a year
  • I’ve never had it

0 voters

About 2 weeks ago. I have a female friend with “benefits”. She can be hyper-sexual, its not unusual for her to get her rabbit out on my bed.

I aint about to have a relationship with her. And its usually her that instigates it.

The odd random bunk-up can do wonders for your self-esteem and mental health.

3 Likes

Thank God you stopped with the time increments at more than one year and an anonymous poll, cause it could’ve gotten embarrassing for some of us. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes if figured after a year the cherries grew back

2 Likes

That’s a nice arrangement @Naarai

1 Like

Yeah. It aint bad. I almost feel like im taking advantage cos she has quite a nasty dose of BPD. But she jumps all over me.

Were both consenting adults - and she knows i aint about to ask her to move in lol.

2 Likes

About 3 years ago now

1 Like

Well let’s see. It was March 2012.

1 Like

February 5th 1963 at 3:23pm exactly. :scream:

Just kidding. I’m not even that old. Seems like that long ago though. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

lol, I honestly don’t remember, but I know it’s been since before my divorce over a year ago. Maybe it’s been 2 years :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Mine was a few months ago. Like February this year.

3 Likes

Same…. Just before I went psychotic

2 Likes

About five years ago.

1 Like

I’m never having sex again.

My option wasn’t there so I chose the closest which is one year. I just left me fiance a couple months ago but we rarely ever had sex the last year of our relationship and the last time we attempted (yes attempted she ended it early) was new years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.