How long does the brain take to repair itself?

Question: how many months after full remission does intellectual ability to some extent return. Is there a measure for how long rain recovery takes (roughly).

Probably measured in years not months. Assuming you get the right meds for you.

Yup. There are some things I can do again and it took at couple of years at least. Still some things I can’t do well. A few things I couldn’t do before but learned while pushing myself to recover. It’s a mixed bag.

Pixel.

[quote=“RedDragon, post:1, topic:35342, full:true”]
Question: 1. how many months after full remission does intellectual ability to some extent return. 2. Is there a measure for how long rain recovery takes (roughly).
[/quote]1. I don’t feel like my written intellect has suffered much, perhaps my everyday conversations (vocal ones) have suffered slightly, but I am more subdued now and can manage my socialization much more easily.

1. I think it really depends on the size & extent of your injury. I think my brain will require decades, not years, to fully recover - even if at all. I might just have to sit like this for the rest of my Earthly lifetime; which is fine, for I learned I’m not missing anything at all in the modern world.