How is your weather today

Here zero C and snowing slightly …

2 Likes

It’s clear and 48f right now, but it’s supposed to be a beautiful clear sunny and 70f day here in California today. And I’ve got running around to do today. I’m really looking forward to being out without the rain.

2 Likes

Crazy warm for this time of year 44f this morning, will get cold sun and mon then back to warmer, really odd for us

2 Likes

10c here today with cloud and rain. Supposed to get colder next week

2 Likes

It’s fairly warm here with no rain in the forecast. We need some rain! :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

Pretty warm for the last day of January. Might get up to 40°F.

1 Like

When I lived in my auto in America between 2000 and 2002 I visited California twice. I was there in Feb 2001 and it was warm enough to sleep in my car. I went often to the Griffith observatory and spend my time in Beverly Hills and Hollywood. I had some things to do in Los Angeles and after spending one month in my auto there I drove back to Miami. Good memories ….

2 Likes

Of James Dean’s Rebel Without a Cause movie fame.

1 Like

24F (-4C) and cloudy. Not bad.

1 Like

Its like spring almost here… 10 C degrees while we are supposed to have snow in this time of the year… Sunny too in the day, some wear their sunglasses :slight_smile: .

1 Like

It is already the Friday evening here, it is dark, zero C and not snowing, I had my evening walk, it was nice, it is a long distance from Miami where I lived in my auto in the States.

Been Grey and damp all day. Gets dark at 4.30pm at the moment - and theres a mist on the sea. Didnt even bother opening the curtains - i knew it was crappy outside lol.

Im bang on the seafront - and strangley enough not heard a seagull squawk today either.

1 Like

we had our first snow of January this morning. about half an inch, but then it warmed up and started raining and all the snow has melted. it’s about 40 degrees Fahrenheit right now, the warmest it will be all day. we have a warm front moving in this weekend and are expecting temps in the 50’s and 60’s F for the next 3 days before it gets back down to the 30’s.

it’s been a bad year for the ski slopes, in my hometown, they have to blow their own snow, which they do when temps get down below freezing. but this winter has been very mild and warm for us. it seems to be the new trend as the last few winters haven’t been as severe.

I remember when I was working about 12 years ago, I one day had to drive to work and there was a ice storm with downed tree limbs everywhere, everything glistened off the ice, but now it is truly in a warmer period. it’s been this way for 5 or 6 years now. I was predicting a big winter, but I was wrong. this spring and summer should be bad for bugs.

2 Likes

Cold with snow falling but not sticking and a lot of rain mixed in. Supposed to be 60F tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s 25 and cloudy here.

1 Like

-2°c (28°f). For this time of the year that is way above normal. Can’t complain.

1 Like

I have followed Greta Thunberg on Twitter, they have many people around the world in their movement. I must say this 17 year old female teenager has achieved more than most people at my age.

I’m just back to say that the meteorologist lied lol it is not even close to 60.

1 Like

Is that celcius or farenheit?

1 Like

Fahrenheit. 1515

2 Likes