How is your relationship with breakfast cereal?

Yesterday I bought a big box of “LIfe” cereal, and I’ve eaten almost the whole box in less than a day. That’s why I buy breakfast cereal so seldom. I eat so much of it so fast. The box was on special, though. It cost $1.20, so I didn’t break my budget.

7 Likes

Not so much on cereal but I like warm oatmeal in the winter.

2 Likes

I love cereal … all different kinds.
Don’t buy it often as I am diabetic

Too many carbs

2 Likes

It’s a miracle I don’t have diabetes the way I eat sweets.

3 Likes

Me too @crimby . Although I don’t think its caused from eating sweets but from being fat. Type 2 anyway.

2 Likes

I love it too much. I could live off of it.

1 Like

I either want it at every meal or want nothing to do with it. There is no in-between.

1 Like

We’re legally separated and trying to work out custody of the bowl and spoon.

4 Likes

I generally don’t buy breakfast cereal anymore. The stuff my dad tends to buy has too much sugar and raises my blood sugar too much, so I generally dont eat that anymore either.

3 Likes

I don’t like it.

I used to love fruit loops with cold fresh milk.

Sometimes I make my personal tailored muesli though.

3 Likes

Warning: cereal contains carbs. Sugar.

2 Likes

Ever since they quit including automatic machine guns at the bottom of the bag I declared a boycott on cereals.

2 Likes

I’m actually not much of a cereal person :no_mouth:

1 Like

I love life cereal, and golden crisp. lucky charms, count chocula, and raisin bran. haha

1 Like

Milk gives me the sh!ts i have yet to try almond milk though

1 Like

I used to eat bran cereal with a banana cut up on it a couple times a week. I was given a free case of it and I swear I haven’t had it one time since then. I don’t know why.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.