How is your PHYSICAL health?

I’m about 75 lbs. overweight. I’m fat. When I was young I was a fitness buff, but now I’m 61 and I’ve hit the wall.

1 Like

Overweight,high bp, hidradenitis,optic swelling,very achey,probably more that will come known soon

Atleast none of that would severely hurt you if you got Covid. Hope that is ok to say.

1 Like

Obesity, high risk for metabolic syndrome, high triglycerides, poor cholesteral, mild ED, high pulse rate, below average teeth, and stretch marks. I’m a heavy, heavy smoker too. My left foot is kinda numb. Been putting off the doctor because I cannot fast easily.

I used to be in excellent shape prior to the diagnosis. I’m 30.

I am 100 pounds overweight. Have type 2 diabetes that I am not dealing well with even though my blood sugar levels are mostly under control. With Diabetes I probably have high Cholesterol which is probsbly gonna catch up to me. Its sad I am 40 and it seems I just don’t care anymore (probably depression talking).

My physical health is not good:
1)Severe reflux
2) Hypothyroidism
3) Vitamin B12 deficiency

I have stretch marks too bcz I was 127lb and gained 165lb, I am 290lb now.

1 Like

Uh, bad. My physical disability is taking a toll on me and I’ve degenerated more than I thought.

I atrophied significantly on my legs and my legs are always stiff. Nonetheless I’m still walking and going about, but walking is becoming more painful.

My joints are always bending and I try to keep them straight for the most part.

My blood pressure is high…

I was put on a med for this: Pantoprazole. It’s called a proton pump inhibitor. It completely wiped out my reflux.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this information. I will ask my doctor when next time I see him.

It’s cheap and it works. I was spending about $30/mth on TUMS antacid tablets and crunching them constantly. Now one pill in the morning and I’m good all day. My prescription costs me $0.65/mth with my co-pay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ive got high cholesterol and boderline high blood pressure. Im about 50 pounds over my ideal weight, but ive lost a couple pounds since the lockdown started. Definitely need to start getting some regular exercise though.

im pretty healthy physically. not a fitness guru or anything but i am healthy. i have circadian rhythm disorder but i just count that as mental health related issues.
I had high cholesterol 6 months ago so im suppose to eat healthier.

My physical health is not great, not gonna lie.
PCOS, insulin resistance, overweight, acid reflux, hypermobile, on rare occasions migraines.

I just want to type this here before I forget.

Please take care of your physical health. I have a chronic, degenerative disease called muscular dystrophy. Now I have trouble using stairs and I’m in pain every day. Every day is a ■■■■■■■ agony. I wish that I knew that I was going to have this disease sooner so that I could take care of myself better. I started to have seizures and now I am developing some sort of contracture on my knees, and it’s so hard to bend them now.

The conclusion is, if your physical health declines, the rest declines as well. Please take care of your body before it declines, so that you could make sure that you are healthy physically to continue your recovery again.

I love everyone on this forum and I want everyone to be well. Your physical health matters too.

7 Likes

I have a chronically blocked nose - since my teens. I breathe through my mouth 90% of the time.

Bad teeth

Frequent tension headaches

Otherwise I’m healthy physically (I hope!). Normal blood pressure, normal weight.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon10648258 that’s kind of you.

Hope your condition doesn’t become too degenerative. Keep looking after yourself too

Would a deviated septum surgery help? I had one, my septum’s really off. They basically burrowed a little tunnel through the cartilage in one of my nostrils so I could breathe.

1 Like

Average.

I have no major health problems.

I have a 10cm lump in my belly though that im ignoring. I have mild GI problems. And im definitely not as fit as i was before meds. I lost energy, libido, muscle tone, gained fat.