How is your day going so far

I got up this morning and felt like a 3 but now im going to wash my clothes so thats a 4 then the gym thats a 5 the meeting thats a 6 then back home with nothing to do but lie in bed and suffer back down to a 3 hope to play some video games and keep it a 6 for longer.

6amā€¦just up and relaxing. Going out to have breakfast at Ikea with my sister and some brothers. Should be sweet.

3 Likes

We used to go have their breakfast before coronavirus, its cheap and good. Here they have salmon, eggs, sausages, etc Their fried eggs with toast and sausages plate was 1$ a couple years ago, now its 2-3$ I think.

2 Likes

About a 6 or 7 I would say. Called in sick to work today and now I feel happy and like a million bucks. in other words I told a little white lie to the boss.

Itā€™s cool, I canā€™t remember the last time I called in sick. Maybe February.

I made a few phone calls, ate a good breakfast and lunch, and now Iā€™m over my sisters house in her backyard while sheā€™s at work. Just relaxing in a chair eating some chicken McNuggets. Itā€™s pretty peaceful here, kinda warm.
And by the way, eating binder paper has more flavor than these chicken things. And the paper has better consistency.

I decided to stop talking to this guy I bumped Into in the park. I fear that he will want to be with girls I know. One in particular. Iā€™m not interested in being involved in that. Itā€™s all too painful. Itā€™s a shame though because we had a good connection but anyways heā€™s not asexual thatā€™s a big problem too

1 Like

Same as always. I have a breakdown during the day, then loosen up at night. Not sure if its meds or some sza mood swing. Maybe i just feel hidden at night.

1 Like

my day started in panic when my food stamps that always come in today didnā€™tā€¦after scrambling around weā€™ve decided to just overdraft a checkā€¦so no worries after allā€¦but to happen on 9/11 was sad too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.