How is this guy alive and functioning?

I am happy for this fellow that he’s achieved such amazing recovery and function. It’s inspiring.

:blush:

3 Likes

What is the purpose of that part of the brain if a man can function without it?

If we’re only using a small portion of the brain, what would be the evolutionary reason for developing the rest of the brain?

@mister_lister I’m listening to you. I’ve always given to the homeless when I can, sometimes cash, sometimes food. I care! The voices are determined to lie about every aspect of my life and twist it into something wrong or perverse. ■■■■ YOU VOICES. I’ve done my best to live a good life and treat people well. My loved ones including the ones who are gone know this, they know I am loving, and guess what — my relationships are none of your ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ business.

@anongoodnurse I was not attacking you. I was replying to something that was deleted. That’s one of the problems with monitoring speech in a forum. You are right on on what you said about some voices, they like to dominate and screw with people.

From what I saw in that video the guy recognized his mistake in being under influence while driving. He still, after the accident, places too much value on being high. There’s not much in the video to evaluate him but- he outright claims Obama was smoking marijuana in the white house. To me this says he’s not all there.—

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.