How is prison system for mentally ill

Yeah life Is a give and take.

What can you do?

I did four years in the Georgia Prison system and they put you in a Mental health dorm with other mentally ill people. You sleep in a cell with another mentally ill person. You can walk around the dorm and watch tv. You leave your dorm to get your food. You go to the yard at the same time as general population but you always return to your own dorm. The guards are not specially trained so they act like your a normal person. You have to clean your locker everyday except on the weekends and you also have to clean your cell everyday. It is kind of like going to boot camp for a very long time. I’ve been to two different prisons and at one the cell doors don’t lock so your free to roam around the dorm all night. But at the second one I went to you were locked down at night and had to stay in your cell. There is a lot of violence toward the mentally ill by the guards because they don’t know how to deal with you. I don’t recommend going to prison.

1 Like

My own mind can be like a prison cell to me half the time so I don’t even want to know how much more I would suffer in a prison cell. The local jail was enough of a nightmare for me. I’m lucky that I was only there for a day at the most for drinking and drug related charges on three separate occasions.

1 Like

You are right.

Jail is evil

The biggest sample of mentally ill people is a prison in the US. I ■■■■ you not. It’s somewhere in the north east

It’s ■■■■■■ up.

1 Like

Groove - did you see this video:

Human beings have not evolved at all. The president of the NRA publically referred to us as “monsters” which not has been used since the 1800’s. Celebrity’s with conditions back off and are referred to as having anxiety or depression. Not that thoughs things are small potatoes

There’s millions of dudes that look at jail time as a status symbol to live by I think that is crazy … What can you do?

I couldn’t give you an authoritative answer, but I think there is some controversy over whether they can force prison inmates to take psychotropic drugs. They don’t want to take them. Our prison system is broken. I saw this guy on TV who went to prison originally with a three year sentence, but the things he had to do to survive quickly got him a life sentence. That is so wrong.

On my son’s last jail stint, I called and told the jail keepers my son was mentally ill and strongly urged, well actually pretty much demanded, that he be transferred to the mental health part. I was pleasantly surprised the officer I talked to was helpful and they did move him.

When son came home he told me the mental health unit was much better than the general population unit, not near as threatening. He said it reminded him of being in the hospital.

It is really sad that there isn’t adequate mental health services in the U.S. I mean we can’t even get education right anymore. It’s really sad and a sign of our broken infrastructures. People say money is the solution, but you can only pump so much money into a broken system for broken people why don’t more try to fix the system and help the people?

I am pretty sure we all pretty much get butt raped in prison. The system is set up that way in the fascist, satanic states of america.

The evil spirits and satanists hope for it. I remember when I was first targeted by them, they told me in my head they were going to make it so I went to prison and got butt raped. Luckily I avoided it, but not all of us do.

I don’t think that way. I think America still has potential for a better future. Calling someone fascist doesn’t help anything, no single person is fascist it’s important for the law to exist to outwit crime and evil. People should care that justice is being served in the U.S. because it impacts our role in the world and in our local communities. I know that bad people who commit crimes go to prison, but often there are people who fall into it for no reason. That seems wrong too. I can’t see how mentally ill people should be imprisoned like common criminals for no crime other than being homeless or appear unusual or odd to others. That’s so backwards it’s pathetic. I don’t think the world I live in today has enough societal perspective to admit that the only way for people to survive with dignity is to value ourselves as much as we value humanity as a whole.

In America it is a crime to be “schizophrenic” you didn’t know that? Free speech is a lie.

America is a catch 22 system.

America is a caste system. We are the untouchables.

Think about it, in America they protect the witch from her victims, but not the victims from the witch. Does that not tell you something?

You people think we are the only ones who know what is really going on? Trust me, the established order is well aware and does nothing. The only conclusion that can be made is they are against us.

But I know who is not against us. Jesus Christ and the Father. The father warned our forefathers about the witch but they stopped listening. Now look at the mess we are in! The damn witches are running the show now!