How is it possible to not feel fine since years?

am I alone in this case? probably I was someone bad…I was struggling and the suffering was kind of culte for me… will I be better one day? all my ill friends are wondering why I am always so bad,even medicated etc…
ill try to take my meds for months now… probably my dumbness will go away if I stay more active… I have terribles headaches though,its not nice… keep going :slight_smile:

I send you much luck. I guess we all need to wait and see the future for ourselves.

I had a really bad ten or eleven years after I was diagnosed. Now things have elevated to sucking. It’s the nature of the beast. But I tell you, if I didn’t honestly think better days were ahead, I’d kill myself. You have to reacquire that hope if you’ve lost it.

thanks chest… I see only ill people since years already and they often wonder why I feel so bad always…yes,i took bad my diagnosis,my pdoc was saying that its a tough illness which made me quite scary…ive always had the hope for better days but now I am really bad… I don’t have the courage at all to leave the house…

and is it normal to cant think? yeah…

idk but i looked in the mirror this morning and i didnt recognise the man in the mirror, i just dont recognise myself now after 12 years

I see…not a nice feeling. don’t focus on it…its not nice to cant think also :(…

1 Like

we were three friends in fact at the time…ive had problems with the guys then…I felt in love with a girl once even…I am not sure it was normal… but this girl says to me that I wasn’t a schizophrenic,that I am not ill and that my pills make me sicker… what I can think of this? ive tried without meds now and my head was hurting a lot, i stop eating…is she right that this is withdrawal? I can hardly believe this cause its too heavy to be just the meds…
the another girl is schizophrenic or bipolar and the meds are helping her a lot…me,for 7 years,i couldn go out with friends, always paranoid and lack of pleasure…
is it me who got to this point? wow…