How is everyone this morning?

Or whatever time it is where you are.
I’m not usually awake this early but I couldn’t sleep at all last night.

3 Likes

I feel ya on the sleep troubles.

I’m doing okay. Had a few cups of coffee with almond milk, did some cleaning, and now I’m chilling with some TV.

1 Like

It’s afternoon here. Sunny today after a long time of gray weather. I’ll try to get a walk in before the sun goes down.

The day is fine on account I had decent sleep 3 days in a row, which has been rare lately. I’ve been abstaining from monitors and screens 1 hour before bed time and this might help. Also I have a theory that the meds and supplements I take metabolise better if I take them earlier in the evening. After 10pm the digestion process usually slows down, so I’ve been taking them before 10 lately. I’m not sure if it works though. Too early to tell, but if this decent sleep continues I guess I’ll stick to it.

2 Likes

I got my covid booster yesterday and woke up at 4am with the chills. Haven’t been able to sleep since. Looks like I’m missing group today, sadly. I look forward to seeing people there. Hopefully it doesn’t seep in tomorrow because I have therapy. I’m hopeful not to miss that. I’m just gonna lay in bed and stay warm until its an appropriate time to go make coffee. Lol.

3 Likes

It’s afternoon here too. I went back to bed after getting my daughter to school, slept until 11 then got up and did 2 hours of tidying. I’m not sure what to do now as I have some really bad pain today. Think I will chill for a bit on the forum. Hope you have a good day @Bowens and you’re not too tired.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon44466342 . Sorry to hear about your pain today.

1 Like

Good morning as I am fasting this morning my blood draw is at 7:30 they are checking for my cholesterol and such this is the every 6 months poke it’s hell getting old

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m sure I’ll be okay. Looking forward to my daughter coming home. We made some models of butterflies and flowers out of plaster of Paris yesterday, and today we’re planning to paint them.

3 Likes

Sounds like a pain, I hope it’s over with as quickly as possible and you can have a nice day afterwards :blush:

I met up with my sister at Starbucks this morning. We both had a chai tea latte. Went for a walk. Called with my cousin. Now I’m thinking about what to do next. I really need a job. I feel easily bored lately.

4 Likes

I also am on my way to Starbucks to get the hot chocolate fudge brownie drink

And the cookies n cream muffin maybe times two cos they are really nice I do recommend them…

2 Likes

Morning dude.

I’m hurting this morning. Awake way too late, awake way too early. I maybe got 4 hours total. I blame video games and my dog.

Sharpening off stupor with some English black tea.

Hope you have a good day!

1 Like

I am trying this morning, but that is about all I can do. I got some lab work drawn as well. But other than that I have to do some cleaning but fighting trying not to crawl back in bed and do nothing. I have been down for a couple of days so haven’t even checked in on here since I set up my account. I thought I would login and see what was going on. I guess if I try to be productive ‘maybe’ I will feel better but in the past that has usually not worked. Really grey cold days don’t help, but I complain about hot sunny ones as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m doing okay. I need to sleep as I’m overweight and struggling at work. At least I need to have some sort of energy :sleepy:

1 Like

I’m getting my booster tomorrow! Yay booster buddies :wink:

4 Likes

Tired already. Logged in to work and found a bunch of requests from high needs customers.

1 Like

I’m doing okay.

1 Like

I’m magnetically being attracted to my bed by tiredness, this tiredness only disappears if I sleep too much or wait until late afternoon, then I can get out of bed.
It’s not every day I get this, but I’m finding it weird to have it, even if it’s sometimes, as I’m eating healthily, but maybe I’m not eating healthily enough.

1 Like

It’s mid afternoon here, I’m just chillin’, had PT this am, should be feeling THAT tomorrow haha, in the middle of a mammoth guitar practice session, one where I bear down and don’t let any errors thru, also working out my semi-new wah pedal, it’s got so many variables I really have to buckle down, but of course it’s all FUN, today it’s my Floyd-equipped Tele, maple board so yeeeooow I’m lovin’ it, it’s kind of a throwback thing coz when I was 11 my Dad bought me an outrageous Ibanez Silver Series Tele, so I’m kinda bringing the circle around. OF COURSE later I’m gonna get into my regular grind/death/noise/Avant/xxxx. stuff so hello neighbors! :grin:!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.