Schizophrenia.com

How I see the world (America)

A lot of hate in this world. We have neighbors that have been neighbors for years and we do not even know their names.we have people living on the streets, and others eating in a restaurant a block away. We have people conforming to the image that the media has portrayed, and rejected those who were different. We have hypocrites in religion, and corruption in the government. We walk around and see people in public as strangers, and not the same as us. The US is one of the best countries to live in, there are others in different countries who are literally eating sand starving. All I’m trying to proclaim, is where did the love go?

3 Likes

It left with the money.
The more money you have, the more love you get.
Fortunately, it’s still the best place in the world to be poor.

3 Likes

No, I would say Sweden is the best place to be poor. They don’t really have big problems with poverty.

3 Likes

You know when you hit 60 (65?) years old in Sweden, your student loans are forgiven.
Sweden is great, lets all move there! (Heeheehee-right, like they’d let us in!)
You may visit, then go home.

3 Likes

dark sith can be seen packing his dark skiing cloak and skis’ in his spaceship , sweden here i come !?!
take care

4 Likes
1 Like

If things look bleak in the good old USA - it is a lot worse in other countries. With all of our problems with medical care here in the states, in other places the quality of care is worse. We do have the best quality physicians, the reason for this is that they get paid more here. Doctors in other countries do not get paid as much, so you get poor quality doctors. If there is no money in medicine, the qualified smart students do not go into medicine because of this. Yeah it is bad here sometimes, but it could be worse -at least we have freedom of speech