Anonomous Poll
  • 1 Not at all
  • 2 Mild
  • 3 Moderate
  • 4 Severe

0 voters

Now, not at all

3 Likes

I put mild. But in my case sometimes they impact me and sometimes they don’t, so it is an average.

3 Likes

I have major issues. It has beenabout a week since my last shower. I dont really enjoy anything. I could very easily stay in bed most of the day but i force myself to get up. Life is bleh.

2 Likes

I put severe. My major issues are fatigue and poor concentration.

1 Like

My ones are caused I think by Flupentixol.

Since I have been on this drug I have seriously impaired my ability to be a human

1 Like

I don’t shower enough and I don’t get any pleasure from anything. I also lack motivation like to get a job and work.

1 Like

Not so much but I am sza.

2 Likes

My negatives rarely affect me, I typically don’t even have them as I’m usually in hypomania or mania. When I’m at baseline they can prevent me from doing certain tasks but when I’m in depressive episodes they get really bad, but that could also just be the depression. So overall I put mild. I am SZA btw

2 Likes

Fatigue and lack of motivation

1 Like

I’d say severe. Didn’t even know it was called negative. But looked it up. Flat, little to no emotion, and motor issues, sorry cannot use the word motor re-tar-da-tion because of forum blocked list.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.