How happy are you?

I’m happier with my AD. Less happy since I’m on APs.

To me it’s brainchemistry.

2 Likes

Being content and happy

Trueee dude. In the middle of a war without shelter or food to eat, you need to look inside and meditate to find happiness :crazy_face:

1 Like

Better then you fighting with other

You are all right.
I’m alright too.

1 Like

What wrong with being peaceful it’s good direction for all

I’m usually happiest in the mornings, although there are other times I’m happy too. Every once in a while I have a bout of depression. I think I am happier when I am alone. I’m thinking the quality of my life could change for the worse. I might end up on the street eating out of garbage cans. I’m more worried about living at this horrible nursing home. I hear that it doesn’t even have common places to socialize, but what really scares me is that I could spend the rest of my life on Haldol. I hate that drug.

1 Like

:innocent:

4 Likes

I used to listen to that song!

1 Like

I try my hardest to be as happy as I can be but caffeine is a really important part of that, so is antidepressants

2 Likes

oh I am ecstatic !! to the moon with happiness right now…feel loved again in more ways than I could ever imagine…scared to death about the upcoming election but hopeful my president will win.

1 Like

I’m in good spirits these days even though there are a couple issues that make me anxious. Like if I’ll be able to get Jimmy his rabies shot for one. I need that to be done for my lease paperwork and HUD.

Other than that things are going well with my meds. I am concerned though about my weight and I might ask my pdoc if we can reduce my AP a little bit.

2 Likes

Why couldn’t you get him his shot? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

He was impossible to get in the carrier, and he turned Don Corleone on my brother’s hand. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Do vets make house calls? :bear::bear::bear:

2 Likes

Some of them do like the mobile vets. Mamacita has a connection to a local vet and she’s going to ask them for some help.

2 Likes

Just hop him up with a bunch of catnip. Lol. I hope you can get him his shot though. :hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

2 Likes

I have a cat that goes bonkers when you try to put her in the carrier. We use oven mitts to keep from getting scratched

1 Like

When I first heard the doctor say if it’s 6-8 out of 10 that’s what most people have. Saying this there was a period where it was less, but just cause of the way I perceived things due to meds.

Now I’m content at about a 6.5/10. Work on the horizon hopefully makes it better!

1 Like

No. I’m absolutely miserable :frowning:

1 Like