How happy are you?

Is there anything I can do? Just let me know if you need to be lifted up.I’m happy hopefully everyone else feels the same.

7 Likes

Doing happy well good

1 Like

Glad you are doing well @Jonnybegood

1 Like

I am struggling with mental illness

1 Like

I know you have internal fortitude to push through. You are very productive.

1 Like

Im going up and down. At this exact moment im not happy, but i am content and calm.

1 Like

Your responsibilities are nothing i can comprehend. I know you will persevere @anon73478309

2 Likes

Wow @thebest I’m speechless. Your care for others is hug worthy :hugs:

2 Likes

I hope the med withdrawal is going good for you @anon98519533 and that you will eventually sleep one of these days.

1 Like

Thanks! I agree with @anon98519533. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I took two long naps yesterday. Over four hours. Then two last night…close to about 6.5 for the day…I’m improving

3 Likes

Glad you are doing better @anon98519533

1 Like

Yes, I worked out, too. I have to say saphris is a nasty medicine to abruptly stop. I’m there for anyone who needs a shoulder going through that type of stuff. Yuck

1 Like

Did you do any cooking? Or do you have to wait for your husband to wake up?

1 Like

I had Yogurt with frozen berries. I haven’t felt up to grocery shopping. My fridge is bare. I’m going to the store in a few hours. It’s 31 outside :astonished:

1 Like

Speaking of cooking, yesterday I saw a highly rated yogurt maker for under 40, I’m intrigued. Don’t have room in my kitchen, but maybe for Valentine’s I could get one. My instant pot does, but tithe ones I’m looking at can do so much more than it…

1 Like

I buy the Yoplait yogurt.

2 Likes

There are so many kinds now

1 Like

$40 dollars seems reasonable. The NInja was like 4 times as expensive right? I keep getting ads for it now.

1 Like

I got my ninja for 123 delivered. I held out for a sale. It was on sale, and then I got a home sale promo, and then a “mystery”code…you follow link, and it revealed 40% off…and had some “bucks” from Xmas presents I’d bought from them. Deal, yes…got some extra accessories, too

1 Like