How fit do you want to be?

Right now? Honestly, I just want to be able to walk more than five blocks without the edge of my vision going white. I’ll stick with what will be achievable in the short-term post surgery.

3 Likes

I want to be able to get out of bed without my joints hurting, and walk 20-40 mins in the treadmill shortly after. Also want to lose 50-60 pounds and have a flat chest (already lost 12 pounds, so yay McDougall diet.)

2 Likes

@thebest and all of y’all good luck :+1:my Gym is my sanctuary, and my kitchen my laboratory :upside_down_face:. May y’all be at peace with yourselves :hugs:

1 Like

I want to be slim and just slightly muscular. Like a yoga type body. I miss working out at the Y. It is too far to afford the gas now.

2 Likes

You can buy resistance bands for cheap, all ya need is a door that you can put the tied knot through, or even do body weight exercises @anon4362788, it all helps…just add more as funds come :hugs:

2 Likes

@anon98519533 I actually have a 40 lb weight set. A small one from Walmart for under $20. I liked weight training for weight loss and muscle building, just not for huge muscles. I like the lean, smooth type.

Dollar General also has work out stuff and so does Five Below if there is one by you. We don’t have one closer than 2 hour drive.

2 Likes

I used to be able to run 10 km nonstop. I would like to be able to get back to that level of fitness.

1 Like

I joke that I want to be fit enough to fight in the Zombie apocalypse.

2 Likes

I pack on muscle easily and am short so I burn it, so I’m not as big as my genetics would like me to be. I don’t drive, but I’ve budgeted stuff. Ive acquired stuff through the years. Most women don’t bulk easily.

2 Likes

I put it on easily but it isn’t too big except in my legs. I have to be careful or my calves look weird.

2 Likes

Why? He’s dog ugly.

1 Like

Mountain biking keeps me fit.
I just slowly got back into weight exercise a couple times a week for like 20 mins.
I have a pull-up bar in the doorway,. Two 35 pound dumbells, I do some push-ups, pullups, shoulder press, squats,and lunges

2 Likes

I’ve been doing yoga consistently for the past fourteen years and I have no idea if I have a “yoga body” or not. I am toned for the most part, but my belly sags because I used to be fifty pounds overweight and most of it in my belly. I am 59 years old so that probably accounts for it. I do yoga for about 35 minutes every single day off of a smartphone app and also off of Yoga Journal magazine sequences. I know I have good endurance and flexibility beyond what is “normal” for my age because I can run and bend and flex in ways other women my age cannot. And that is a great feeling.

2 Likes

I dont want to be fit just skinny. Before the illness I was 110 pounds. Almost underweight for my height.

1 Like

Underweight is no way to live, or should I say, not live

1 Like

I want my pre-zyprexa body and energy back. Which means slim, healthy and energetic.

1 Like

I am muscular but I have back hernia it sucks

1 Like

I’ve had three hernias in my life not a back one though

1 Like

Considering circumstances I just wanna be not overweight and maybe a bit of tone not much is necessary or any if not possible :frowning:
Time will tell what is and what isn’t achievable for me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.