How fit do you want to be?

Spark is back :scream_cat::scream_cat:

2 Likes

@TheBest @Pikasaur. My husband is a natural bodybuilder- no hormones or anything. He looks amazing!

2 Likes

I want to become muscular again. Iā€™m getting surgery on my chronically inflamed bicep tendon. Then in about 6 months to a year Iā€™ll gain 10kg of lean muscle mass. And Iā€™ll lose all 30kg of the body fat Iā€™ve gained.

1 Like

If you donā€™t mind me asking Iā€™ve been curious to how much he weigh? You donā€™t have to give it away though. Just curious.

Do you want me to ask my husband what you could try to bulk up?

2 Likes

I hope you reach your goals @StonePaperScissors. That rehab will be brutal.

1 Like

Heā€™s 6ā€™6ā€ and weighs 250. Heā€™s bulky but lean too. He has huge arms and a huge chest.

1 Like

Wow donā€™t mess wiht @CoCo anyone

2 Likes

Sounds like a tank. Is he still working out with his bad back?

1 Like

Lol. That actually made me laugh out loud!

2 Likes

Yes. It takes him a long time to get through it each day because he has to take breaks to deal with the pain. He also has modified a lot of what he does in order to not injure himself further.

2 Likes

My recent (ex)boyfriend had an amazing body too. He wasnā€™t too buff and still looked natural. He did some pro-wrestling so he had to stay in great shape. He was even on WWE on one occasionā€¦before him and I were dating. I do like men in great shape and always seem to be drawn to athletes. I find too much muscle disgusting though!

3 Likes

Iā€™m the same way @Persia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks but nah, to old now, will retire in 2 years

2 Likes

I want to have abs and a bit of muscle on my arm not to much, but Iā€™m scared of the gym cuz I have 3 screws on elbow so I donā€™t want to hurt it more than it already isā€¦:pensive:
When you see athletes u canā€™t compare cuz itā€™s their job to be fit. I think itā€™s a bit unfair to you if u want to be like themā€¦

1 Like

image http://lh6.ggpht.com/_4cA84Xkh6CQ/TEqXgFW3fmI/AAAAAAAAABU/PHzfZ8Z_iIQ/s1600-h/lee%20priest[4].jpg

3 Likes

Good luck @Moonwalker you can do it.

2 Likes

when i was running half marathons every 3 months, and 10 miles as the longest of 4 in the weekā€¦
i was full of failure for not making a full marathon

Iā€™m being tested by a 24h ECG to wear for the day, because of electrical abnormalities and might not ever be able to swim, or run or do any sport but walking and bowling because of risk of sudden death

it is a heart rhythm disorder - the one where people who are young, otherwise healthy and fit and drop dead at finish lines

been fainting and seizing occasionally for a long time 10 yrs maybe i put it down to medication

2 Likes

Seems very serious. I hope you do whats best and take all the precautions.

1 Like

I wanna be fit like a pug.

2 Likes