How far are we from better medication..?

What do u guys think … which medicine will become first medication to treat negative symptoms…!!!

Plz take part …thanks for participation…

3 Likes

Is there a specific medicine that will treat negative symptoms?

I 've heard Amisupride is good for negative symptoms. Not sure, though.

Low dose amisulpride.
I doubt that it is available in Nepal.

I have never heard of Amuslpride. I’ll be looking that up now.

Awww. Just looked it up, and it will not be an option for me. Seems like it can affect movement disorders (I have essential tremors) and prolactin levels (I have hyperprolactinemia).

I think when a billionaire, or trillionaire has a kid with schizophrenia the proper money and attention will be given to find such a drug. I don’t think it will happen any sooner than that.

3 Likes

@Blizzard I think you are overestimating the influence of rich people.

There is min 101 coming shortly between 2 or 3 years… u know that it has to pass all its phases…
American are going to get it first… @Chess24 Erez i was on amisulpride its available in nepal man . . What did u say that…

1 Like

@far_cry0 well then the situation in Nepal is not that bad in terms of psychiatric medications.

2 Likes

I have same veiw as u …!!! May bill gates daughter have schizophernia… @Blizzard am i right buddy sake hands common…

1 Like

U are right in first case Nepal is not as rich as merica and israel… we only have 50% anti psychotic available in Nepal u guessed it right… Erez @Chess24 are u on any medication… can u sleep without medication…

1 Like

My guess is some years. I guess it depends how effective these new meds that are in trials now.

1 Like

I know from experience that the new meds are getting better all the time. I also realize that everyone responds differently to all of the different options, so maybe this isn’t a completely accurate assessment. But I still would like to think that there’s a brighter future for all of us and individuals who find they need treatment.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.