How exciting is it when you see that someone has replied to a post of yours?

It is medium exciting.

When I’m in a good mood, it is very exciting.

10 Likes

Hey! Interesting topic! I like it when people respond.

3 Likes

Cheers. To health and wealth!

2 Likes

How are you doing?

2 Likes

I’m in a good mood. But I’ve been living off sugary kid’s cereal this weekend. I went to sleep without my medicine and just took it. I look forward to today. And you?

2 Likes

I’m giving you either medium or very exciting feelings depending on your mood.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Not a big deal I’ve also done that a couple of times. It’s all good. How do u feel about eating sugary kids cereal all week? That stuff is quite tasty.

I’m okay. Just finished work now I’m going to hit the bed and go into a sleep.

I feel good. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m not sure that personally I would call it exciting. It tends to be more a feeling of relief. That’s because I experience a lot of nervous anticipation and start thinking people don’t like me if replies are slow to come,or there’s no replies at all

4 Likes

Mildly exciting but also causes some anxiety sometimes lol

2 Likes

How much does it suck when no one replies?

4 Likes

Hah I see wat u did there

2 Likes

Lol pretty exciting I’m always happy to see what people have to say. Sometimes people get mad and write something rude or something tho lol those one I don’t even bother reading. I have enough problems in my life :rofl:

2 Likes

Amen brother …health is happiness

1 Like

I think this forum has helped me gain a lot of speaking skills…or like conversational skills, so I’m happy when someone wants to chat

1 Like

Or what about having your thread getting closed down by a moderator?

1 Like

I love getting replies to my posts. It’s fun.

1 Like

High exciting. I live for the dopamine rush of validation

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You are good. I accept you! You are so beautiful yet refuse to be objectified. You are independent and graceful…is that enough butter? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ahhhh thank you! Your flattery has made my morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Lol aww your so kind haha. any time fwiend :grin::grin:

2 Likes