How everything has lead to RIGHT NOW

Everything, your time and your life has lead to THIS MOMENT. This moment right now is the moment that all of ur past has lead to. Everything u’ve ever known, seen or heard has lead to this exact spot in time of right now. Now take a deep breath in this moment of now and look back at the beauties, sorrows, joys, pains, ups and downs and think how it has all lead to right now in this moment. This maybe scary since many moments are filled with hardship and struggle but notice how that struggle has lead to this beautiful point in time called NOW of which YOU reside in. This process that has lead to this exact moment in time has been hard and tiring, but there is beauty in the fatigued, a sense of perseverance that has lead u to this moment and is wrapped in all the grandness and extravagance the universe has allowed you to see up to this moment of now. Now…wouldn’t you like to see where this moment leads?

Another philosophy i play in my head that keeps me alive

4 Likes

I like.

It’s just my sense and understanding of the nature of time is a bit more convoluted than that…I agree, life wise, that yep everything we’ve been through in life, every experience, our entire lives brought us to this moment in which we are.

But I can’t help but believe that time it’s self is as fractured or more as my own mind. Fractures, the trail, the path, the timeline can and does split, where? who knows. the result? Anybodies guess. Multiple moments existing in the moment in multiple realities. Multiple realms, dimensions. timelines.

I like though.

1 Like

I believe in alternate timelines as well but like pink floyd once said “all u see and all u touch is all ur life will ever be.” Or something like that haha

I’m more worried about what’s going to happen 5 minutes from now.

1 Like

Meditation helps me with that

Like I have an intense feeling of having listened to this song, produced in 2013, like over ten years ago, I heard it this past year and as soon as it began to play, I knew, it was tied to me in a way that transcended time:

First time I played Rails Across Europe…been there before…time wound I’d call it. There’s so much overlap to my memories and flashbacks and yet has been enough proof that I can only assume these things happened in alternate planes of time

I know, and apologize for posting so much music on here, but I honestly can’t help it and it’s just me expressing myself i guess…not that that’s okay in any way of course.

2 Likes

And u make a valid and good point. Even though i believ in alternate timelines and sometimes wish they occured i try to focus on the now. Personally the more i think of different paths of time the more i get depressed wishing i could put the pieces of my past back the way i want them too and start worrying about a future that has yet to come. Ive actually tried suicide a couple times just based on thinking if my alternate timelines went a certain way and how i can’t change them. Thinking about the now and my past in as organized fashion i can truly helps me get through the day. But everyone has their own ways of getting by

Right NOW I have a headache that interferes with any effort to philosophize.

1 Like

Everything you’ve ever done has led to that headache chordy…

1 Like

It’s about not being able to deal with an old head wound.

I’m just going to pretend I wasn’t collapsed in a stinky heap with one finger gently prodding inside my nose when I read this post. I think we’ll all feel better about things that way.

1 Like

Thats the best time to read this post

1 Like

Thank you, I needed this reminder

1 Like

@Kazuma

I like your philosophy…

I agree totally.

My past shaped my present… and today in small ways… will help my future.

1 Like

I think this is called existentialism

I just had a minor surgery, I’m loopy

1 Like

How did it go and what was it? Were u completely under?

Reminds me of a poem by, Robert Frost.
and makes me wonder if people have any control of their own destiny.

The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

2 Likes

I was going to post that on another thread :smile:

How about this: every ancestor you have has fought to survive and procreate. Every single one from the dawn of time. Now it’s your turn. Kind of puts a little pressure to breed on ya, doesn’t it?

You’ll then trace back to 4026 B.C.E.

1 Like