Schizophrenia.com

How does a woman not be clingy?

I think clinging to a guy drives them away. If a girl likes a guy what do you do to keep from being clingy? Just curious :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I like clingy girls I’m clingy too!!

2 Likes

Now I’m just confused. I thought guys hated that.

1 Like

I hate clingy people. It’s annoying. All you have to do is treat the other person like an adult and give them space.

4 Likes

I try really hard to give my partner space but I am clingy, and I know it

2 Likes

Most people of both sexes don’t want their partner to be clingy.

But there are exceptions.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m clingy but idk

1 Like

No I love it! If I really like her though! If it’s just a date And I’m unsure I am not clingy and don’t want her to be in that situation

1 Like

I like a little clingy, like wanting to be around not the drama clingy

2 Likes

My ex husband was clingy. It didn’t bother me but I was worried about his emotional health so I tried to get him to go out “with the guys”. He wouldn’t do it though.

2 Likes

Cling clang . . .

1 Like

Men need their space - even if its cleaning the car or going for a bike ride, like my twin does.

The married woman i had an affair with was very clingy. But i actually didnt mind. When you been on your own for years, being constantly wanted was a bonus.

Some men like it. Some men dont.

2 Likes

My gf was a bit clingy. She always wanted to come with me when I was with my friends.

1 Like

By living a compelling life. By living a great life with or without your partner.

2 Likes

That makes sense

1 Like

I thought my last boyfriend was too clingy. But he was too young. I didn’t like it. I wouldn’t want to bother someone that much, but would like being clingy.

2 Likes

I compensate by also being clingy to my friends and having everybody take shifts, so I don’t wear any one person out.

4 Likes

I know you didn’t mean it but that came out funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. It’s a great idea though.

My poor ex husband didn’t want space. (I never loved him. I’ll explain later). I tried to get him to hang out with his male friends but he never wanted to. I think it’s healthy to have a balance

1 Like

I meant it funny :grin:

3 Likes

Haha cute !!!

2 Likes