How do you tell someone you're offended about their offense without them getting offended?

I’ve had the block out a friend recently on my phone. They are very negative, and won’t do anything to help themselves. At some point you have to protect yourself from their negativity, however you choose to do that

I agree with @Ninjastar criticizing them never works. Even if they don’t take offense, it will only baffle them, as they simply don’t understand your point

Probably better to Counterpoint them with a more reasonable response to whatever is stressing them out

2 Likes

No, that would be an insult to fat ass Nazi spies everywhere.

2 Likes

Just rip off the bandaid and get it out there.

1 Like

My ex would post screenshots of me over stupid things its whatever

1 Like

Ok nick lol. Don’t get flagged

2 Likes

:smile:

15 characters.

2 Likes

Squirrels have fur. No band aide would adhere. I know Squirrels as they are not so different from Skunks. Kaplah!

That’s something something Star Trek that I don’t know but I love.

:grinning:

1 Like

I tend to go very passive about that. Someone stole my calculator when I was in grade 12 and I posted a passive-aggressive post on Facebook demanding him/her to return it.

Um. It adheres to the fur and then you have an awkward bald patch after the fact. You’re just lucky you smell so bad that no one can get close enough to you to give you a “wax job”.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of a comeback for 20 hours and have none so I must concede to your rule.

:astonished:

2 Likes

First you gotta find a nice lead pipe. Make sure it’s smooth and feels comfortable in your hands. Then wack that pansy in the knees!!!

LOL I’m just kidding. :crazy_face:

A lot of the younger generation are very sensitive. It can be difficult to communicate. I would just distance yourself from this person, and hopefully they’ll mature over time.

And sharing screenshots of private conversations is a huge shithead thing to do. :-1: That right there would be a red flag for me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.