How do you tell someone is sz?

How do you see if someone is sz? I started thinking because of the babie topic. Som said she doesn’t look sz.

I’ve said it as a joke. I told a person I’ve met, “I know I don’t look it, but I’m SZ.”

Remember the remake movie of the Addams Family?

When Wednesday was going out for Halloween in her normal clothing and she said, “I’m a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else” That line stuck with me and I sort of play with it. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think you can tell I am. Maybe when I was psychotic, ppl were afraid of me. Or maybe that was a delusion, I thought many ppl were afraid of me in the beginning.

There was a girl I dated for six months, and I told her straight up in the first week of meeting what was going on with me. Then after 6 months I had a really bad few weeks and a few near breaks and then she said, “I thought you were joking. But your not. You really are SZ.” Then she faded from me.

We were dating. How could she NOT tell? That one surprised me a lot.

Maybe she did not want to see the signs until it was obvious.

I don’t look sz as well, there are ways I do to tell if the person is a sz or not, I wrote it in post that has the same name as yours comatose.

1 Like