How do you see?

lifelong commitment to take medications
whatever disease is
i hesitate to take medications everyday everyday
day after day
it is boring routine and everytime i go to doctor i feel more annoyed becoz of doctor trials on me and his ideas about my case
i become more cautious about my health
i dont want to take any more medication no more doctors
please :raised_hand::raised_hand:

Medication is the best proven way to combat schizophrenia. It’s not perfect but it helps the majority of people with this disease. Very few alternative treatments work and even if they do they only help a small number of people. Going without medication is a hard row to hoe.

1 Like

If you dont take meds daily, it will be even worse situation then when you were taking them daily.

Sorry @saynow, but it is important to follow you pdoc’s recommendations in relation to medication. I understand you don’t want to take medication, i don’t either. But what i don’t want even more than that is to end up psychotic. I don’t know about you but my cognition takes a hell of a hit due to psychosis. I hate that more than the medication.

1 Like

just think of yourself as a diabetic, thats kind of how this disease is. If its not balanced you can parish

1 Like

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Afterall you have a 100% success rate of surviving everything thrown at you so far

1 Like