Someone who is:
Anti psychiatry
Anti meds
Anti schizophrenia in general
Narcissist
Materialistic
Judgemental
Fanatical

Im doing this to challenge myself but im open to advise for those who have dealt with this. Not this type of person specifically, but someone that you define as worthy of hating.

1 Like

You just do. Let Karma do its job.

Do I count myself?

1 Like

My ex boyfriend. He is truly the only person that I hate. I hope he dies alone.

I live with my mother in law,

I don’t hate her, but its hard not to sometimes.

I just let the things she says roll off my back and try not to take it personally.

You have to just live your life and separate yourself from them in your mind.

I’m in a similar situation, but it’s still family and my feelings are mixed. We get along well enough to play video games and watch TV as long as it’s one of a few channels we both like. He’s got a wicked temper though and is not fun to be around when angry. He believes in such unusual stuff these days also. Honestly the only way I’m able to do it is knowing I am moving away to the other end of the country soon. It’s like counting down the last months of a sentence.

Count down the days until you move out…
Keep it civil
Try to be the better person

1 Like

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000001789 StartFragment:0000000435 EndFragment:0000001772

Simple, you learn to stop hating.

We are all simply beings trying to get through life as best as we can. We have all been caked in mud along the way, so none of us are perfect.

Odds are, let’s be honest, you get up their noses too. Tense relationships stem from somewhere, you’re not living in a vaccume.

This is going to sound “cornball”, but love is the answer. I love every being that ever was, is, or ever will be. How?

Simple:

“Is it your ‘fault’, that you’re the way that you are?”

“Is it anybody’s ‘fault’, that they’re who they are?”

Well I could say yes, for rather essoteric reasons, but the actual answer is no.

Try “understanding”, it’s much easier, and leads you to a much happier life.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.