How do you like your coffee?

Maxwell house, black, instant

3 Likes

I have various organic ground coffee made in my Bialetti moka pot, most of the time I have it black, the odd cup I will have with milk but never any sugar.

Either black or white with sugar. I like mocha if im out getting one

I have to get the expensive stuff.

I drink mine black. But since Iā€™ve been sick, I havenā€™t had any.

I use coffee mate creamer in my coffeeā€¦Angie has french vanilla coffee mate liquid for hersā€¦

Two teaspoons of sugar. Milk or creamer if I can get it.

3 splendas, no cream unless itā€™s soymilk

Two words. Caffeine. Pills. :+1:

I boil just enough water for two or three swallows, and I dump a load of coffee in it once itā€™s boiled. After I time it for three minutes, I run it through a metal strainer over a cup with a big chunk of organic butter and organic coconut oil in the bottom of the cup.

The taste is so bitter that I have to have a glass of something right beside it to chase it down. I prefer to do it that way, so I donā€™t wind up drinking so much coffee water. Itā€™s a homemade espresso or coffee shots. The butter and coconut oil are organic fats for my brain. The brains are made mostly of fat. Hehe. Fat is wildly falsely accused.

Either lots of creamer and lots of sugar, or just lots of sugar. On a very rare occasion Iā€™ll have it black.

Welcome glad you are here. Maxwell is my favorite brand also

Thanks Raven, thatā€™s nice of you

At home I drink filter coffee with milk or sometimes I use a moka pot & fluffed up milk.
When Iā€™m at a coffee place with nice coffee I usually take their filtered black.
For a train ride I like a large latte or cappucino, thatā€™s usually nice.
If Iā€™m out on a rush I get a flat white or a cortado.
Yeah, coffee is the best.

I drink mine black with 4 spoons of sugar and little cool water so itā€™s not too hot to drink.And maybe a bag of chip ā€¦ no British chips USA potatoes chips :slight_smile:

Cold-brewed, lots of creamer.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.