How do you imagine yourself in ten years?

This 5 years 10 years thing is all nonsense

People especially with sz and even normies too aren’t sure what they will do the next day leave alone 10 years

In 10 years I would be happy if I am alive and have a roof over my head

2 Likes

Doubt ill be around that long, dead

2 Likes

I hope I am dead.

I hope I’m still alive.

3 Likes

In ten years time I will be 42.

I would like by this stage to be paying off a mortgage.

But with my social awkwardness and social skills

Idk how I’m ever going to get a job that qualifies for getting a mortgage.

I must find a way.

2 Likes

Like da river in Egypt?

2 Likes

@Aziz Good luck. I got out of bed. Graduated to a chair which till holds me captive a lot of times.

3 Likes

Well if I have the stability that I have now I would like to be employed either at the post office or the railroad. The railroad would be very doubtful though.

Be a good banjoist.

If my cats die I will bury them in The Pet Sematery.

:smiley:

1 Like

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.

2 Likes

I’m 43 and live with my parents (Yeah, I know, it’s sad and pathetic :upside_down_face:), no way could I afford a mortgage on disability payments, even with my current job, if I worked full time I couldn’t afford a mortgage,and I make above the minimum wage. Good luck, I hope you fare better than I did.

3 Likes

Become a strolling banjoist.

2 Likes

Might be dead, might be alive and working every day wanting to be dead.

1 Like

In a plastic surgeons office.

3 Likes

hopefully i will still be alive and able bodied and minded.

hopefully i will be spiritual and peaceful .

i want to have lost some weight and be exercising again.
still be on a vegan diet and a animal rights activist and environment activist.

miraculous relationships in eternal love with those approve of each other for it.

i want to live out in the country with my x and girl but he said no and i left to become vegan.miss it.

my boyfriend i love dearly.he is one of the most beautiful people i have ever met and i appreciate him and enjoy time with him.he is not my favourite person but he is one of my favourites.

my furbabies might be dead and hopefully if i outlive them it wont depress me etc but i believe our love is eternal.

i will be 53 turning 54 in ten years.

ha ha ha ha i will be so wrinkly perhaps.
im wrinkly now.
i cant afford botox and fillers and facelift plus i decided i want to focus on more important things such as inner beauty, animal rights, environment, saving world etc
i do not want to be like those plastic surgery botox girls obsessed with themselves.they do make a lot of money on their looks though.

i hope my loved ones are still alive.

i really do not know where i will be living in ten years.

i hope my land lady doesnt kick me out.

my favourite perfect home is in country with my x.
that is perfect home.
if i could live anywhere in the world it would be there.
i rather live there than sterile million dollars mansion.
its my home or only place truly felt like home.

but he will not take me back and i would not go back unless he accepted me as vegan and stopped hurting animals in such cruel ways.

so i live in a apartment with my dog.
if my land lady doesnt kick me out i will stay in this apartment because im close to family and shops and helps me be more independent and its affordable rent for me.

maybe i will still be living in this apartment in ten years.

hopefully i have learnt to drive more independtatly and hopefully im still able to drive and still have a working car.

hopefully im still on disability pension.

hopefully im healthy and well .

i really hope im exercising.
have not exercised for months and put on so much weight.im really chubby now.

i really hope i have taken up bush walking.
i want to bush walk but im afraid of walking by myself so i dont.
i have noone to walk with.

hopefully i have fur babies.

hope to have more indoor and out door plants.

hope to have air conditioning.

healthy and taking good care of myself.

2 Likes

You’re doing absolutely fine.

Idk, it might not happen the mortgage thing

It’s just an idea lol

2 Likes

Maybe a college degree in computer science, mathematics or even engineering (like computer science or even electrical engineering). Preferably online or even local and cheap. I’d have to recover a lot more and get rid of my cognitive decline and negative symptoms and crap. It would mainly be for knowledge, money making, and a badge of honor. I doubt it will happen. I’d be like 42 years old and I’m already physically weak and mentally damaged from schizophrenia.

1 Like

Either dead or living with the consequences of smoking and an unregulated diabetes type 2.

1 Like

I’ll be wondering how friggin quickly that 10 years went.

30’s were choice. Medicated. Married. Moved overseas. Prime of life.

40’s were ok but jeebus they went quickly. Another 10 years I’ll be 62. WTF. I blinked and I’m 50!

1 Like

To be honest- Probably dead, or in bad shape.

1 Like

15characters1719