How do you guys study?

I have a test in s month and not only can I not get motivated, but I can’t think with all the background noise. I don’t know how I’m going to do it.

1 Like

What do you mean by background noise? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I think he means voices?

I just listen to jazz music, it drowns them out, without people singing and stealing my focus.

1 Like

I study Spanish on a language app. It’s fun.

1 Like

I just pour over both the text and my notes from class. The best tip I got was, see if you can teach someone else the material you’re studying, to test how well you know it after you’re done studying it. I did this with my mom or my best friend and sometimes with the cat. I was voice free back then, though. These days I’d have to make sure that the meds give me enough voiceless time to study.

I used to sit cross legged on the floor with the textbook propped in front of me and my cat would jump in my lap and look at the book with me while I studied. She was a cool kitty.

1 Like

There is no best study method. What works for someone else won’t necessarily work for you. Studying strategy is something you have to figure out by trying different styles.

What I did was this:

Get a personal office that is totally isolated from the outside world. I go in stay until I am done. I don’t eat or sleep until I am done. Put an alarm to go take an exam in the morning, and study until it’s time to take the exams.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.