How do you fight sz

i on low energy and low motivation

you just have to force your self to move and do stuff I have the same problem

2 Likes

Move to Soviet Russia. In Soviet Russa sz fights you :smiley:

3 Likes

i will not move to soviet russia its too expensive

1 Like

I have low energy and low motivation too. It sucks. I can’t do anything.

idk how to force myself. i can do basic stuff but to play starcraft its not enough motivation :(. but basic stuff is boring i dont want to live like that

well iam one to talk I’ve just been laying around all day I didn’t get any sleep last night cuz of the voices going on about the same ■■■■

1 Like

you might try to get into a new hobby

1 Like

i want to have perfect game

1 Like

i tried many hobbies i like starcraft most

With boxing gloves.

2 Likes

me personally been playing dark souls but my Xbox broke when I finally had the energy and motivation to play and the voices saying its a thing from God cuz if I play video games it makes my hell worse

1 Like

yes voices are stupid…start to ignore them

i wish i could do one mission today

Same, my thoughts say I will get worse by doing good and healthy things. They say its more stress.

1 Like

I learned very quickly that if you wake up with a fighting attitude when you have sza you may wear yourself down to the point where you go backwards. Meds, pdoc, and therapy are very important but sometimes it’s best to go with the current than attempt to swim up the river. Imho.

1 Like

I know you can do it i feel like not doing things then I just start it then I all of sudden feel alright about doing it

1 Like

wisdom. hope. love.

3 Likes

For awhile I battled with myself and the voices… and a lot of things that I loved doing I stopped… I stopped talking to a lot of people because of it. After my last episode… and with help of my father and my brother… I started reading the bible more and I do feel better… today was a really good day… no voice has shouted “f you” at me or told me that I am evil… it’s been very quiet. And I feel a little lift in my frequency/energy. Changing little things help too … like I hardly use fb anymore… when I walk up I get out of bed and do stuff instead of going for my phone like I usually do… also doing some affirmations and working on my concentration… little changes help…

The key is to always stay busy and focused on something, just make sure what you focus on is constructive to your recovery