How do you fight desperation?

What are you up to? Anything cool? Iam despaired. Becouse unable to do many things

1 Like

I’m not desperate yet so I don’t need to fight it. I had my groceries delivered. That was exciting ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Good for you i am despaired i dont have power to do things . I am like doing things without exitement

1 Like

Are you not going to shop? How old are you by the way?

No, I hate going outside. I’m in my 40s. So I’m ancient.

3 Likes

You dont exercise? This is bad

I don’t exercise, and yes that’s bad. I’m on a diet though. Ive lost 3.5kg in a month.

1 Like

But you need to breath fresh air . Today i was in beach

1 Like

Play a video game…

1 Like

I fight it one day at a time, 12 Steps at a time. :slight_smile:

Today’s goal is to clean out my daughter’s (new to her) car and put new brake pads in the back. Trying to figure out if changing the front struts is something I can do on my own.

2 Likes

Video games are hard and i am thinking getting nintendo switch so i can play esier games and platformers

Thats cool you have family i dont and i am lack of good friends too maybe thats why i am despaired

Wow, you’re so lucky . See… No need to be desperate if you have the beach ! :beach_umbrella:

1 Like

Have you considered volunteering? It was what helped me regain function and make new friends. You can do as little as you’re comfortable with at the start. It will teach you how to function around people, interact with people, and to retrain yourself to do more complex tasks over time.

1 Like

I am working full time dont have time to volunteer only through weekends but i want to rest on weekends … i will think about that cool thing volunteering . Everybody says go volunteering even my sister

Well, if you’re working full-time, that’s as good as! Sorry, I forgot you worked. Are you doing any sort of therapy? Even therapy workbooks? Those can be very helpful.

1 Like

I was 2 times going to cbt talking to psichologist but she didnt helped me much jet… couse i dont have positive symptoms and all is quiet well but also bad its hard to study or be active all the time i am sort of dont enjoi anything. I draw but thats it but not everyday . Or play video games … i like to be with people. I want to earn more money … maybe from art… all my symptoms are burden hidden not showing up but they are

Play PAC man 151

I want nintendo switch…i dont have pacman on my pc …free pacman is very difficult…and i dont enjoi games if i am bad at them… what do you play @Moonwalker ?

I play Wurm online and I just started playing light and dark